News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

The Music Video Thread (you Tube's only)

Started by Mustang, February 18, 2011, 04:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mustang

aeronca

sorry - i suck at posting, but here's mine  
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

aeronca

Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

Mustang

eric click on your post to edit it and you will see what you have to do to embed a vid on tiger triple  ..........it's stupid easy

The Midnight Rambler

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!"
― Hunter S. Thompson

Mustang

TheMule

Since aeronca already got the motorhead in, how about this one? Some of you may recognize this as the opening tune on "Sons of Guns" on the history channel. Sounds good thru helmet speakers at 80 MPH...

Todd

2001 Roulette Green Tiger -

http://tigertriple.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5825

KuzzinKenny

In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

KuzzinKenny

In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

KuzzinKenny

Mustang

Bixxer Bob

AC DC's involvement with the Iron Man films is well known, but I make no apologies for this mainstream input.  The cutting together of film clips and the AC DC concert makes an awesome video.  Best heard LOUD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kD8sxIjVuc&feature=channel
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

KuzzinKenny