News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

The Music Video Thread (you Tube's only)

Started by Mustang, February 18, 2011, 04:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bixxer Bob

Hey Kenny, I've heard that one on the radio a couple of times in the last week.  It's not often you hear a cover that'sw at lest as good as the original but those guys nailed it. 

Paul Simon was on Ken bruce on Radio 2 playing his favourites and he played this.  Says something that he likes it.
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

KuzzinKenny

"O'Keefe Music Foundation"  :>< real life Rock Skool  :rock :headbang

"Paul Simon was on Ken bruce on Radio 2 playing his favourites and he played this.  Says something that he likes it."

:thumbsup

:icon_cool:

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

KuzzinKenny

This kid deserves to be in this thread  :thumbsup

:notworthy

KK

ps R.I.P Prince  :icon_sad:  ( Rest In Purple )
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

nickjtc

Possibly the first ever music video??

Bit of trivia. You'll notice that Paul has a chipped front tooth. A few months before they shot this he fell off a moped in Liverpool and did a face plant.

"That which does not kill us reminds us to wear motorcycle specific clothing!"

threepot

Bought this recently. Brilliant album :thumbsup
95 Super111
96 Tiger