News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

The Music Video Thread (you Tube's only)

Started by Mustang, February 18, 2011, 04:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aeronca

time to slow it down and dance with the ladies. :wink:  
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

BruKen

BruKen

And before we get too serious, vocals are superb tho

Ok, the saucy wench gives me a boner, and she can sing to boot

aeronca

John Paul Jones never sounded better 8)
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

outrunner

The album The Blues'l get ya is well worth a listen.  8)

Andy.
Every day above ground is a good day!

outrunner

Corey Stevens not Hendrix, but good just the same. 8)

Andy.
Every day above ground is a good day!

Bixxer Bob

Getting mellow...  I was lucky enough to see this vastly underrated American icon of blues guitar live at Milton Keynes year before last.  He's nearly blind now, and riddled with arthritis, but man can he still play a guitar!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peqfgZi2PqI&feature=related
And how he normally rocks:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGEUFq7jYGI&feature=related
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Bixxer Bob

this is the track I was really looking for, sadly no live video:

I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

KuzzinKenny

a real blast frum the past  :shock:

In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

KuzzinKenny

In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

KuzzinKenny

KuzzinKenny

KuzzinKenny

if i could turn back time, it would be to Oct 1994 Earls Court for the Pink Floyd P.U.L.S.E. concert !!  :D

i have the Video but my VHS player packed in years ago  :(

thanks YouTube  :thumbsup

KK

The Midnight Rambler

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!"
― Hunter S. Thompson

The Midnight Rambler

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!"
― Hunter S. Thompson