News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

The Music Video Thread (you Tube's only)

Started by Mustang, February 18, 2011, 04:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KuzzinKenny

and some new stuff !!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxUb9Yzr1sE&feature=relmfu

no idea where this lots from  :roll:  :wink:

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

zombie2

Mustang

a couple of Blasts from the past ...............1972 I was fresh out of High School

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdb-sNL2FHE&feature=related

The Midnight Rambler

Same age same time, I was litening to this.
These old Top of the Pops videos are always a good watch just for the crowd dress and dancing.
"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!"
― Hunter S. Thompson

Bixxer Bob

Quote from: "The Midnight Rambler"Same age same time, I was litening to this....

Makes three of us then... :roll:
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

zombie2

and the immortal Iron maiden... It's the first song I have on the ipod when I take off on me bike on a long spin

The Midnight Rambler

So we were "dreaming" of this then
"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!"
― Hunter S. Thompson

Mustang

Mustang

KuzzinKenny

a bit of B.C.  :shock:

they play this at the start of a Stockcar race at some tracks.....

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

KuzzinKenny

This must be one of the greatest moments in Rock history.......

its just a shame someone has to die first !!  :(

KK

Oops !! looks like i killed off this thread  :oops: i take it i won't be doin any DeeJayin at yer parties  :shock:  :lol:

aeronca

Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

TheMule

Todd

2001 Roulette Green Tiger -

http://tigertriple.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5825

Bixxer Bob

Quote from: "KuzzinKenny"This must be one of the greatest moments in Rock history.......

Agreed Kenny; I don't know of any other part of time or the universe where you'd get Axel Rose and Elton John singing together and sharing a moment!!  :)

I was never a George Michael fan, but at that tribute concert there were many that sang Freddie's songs with varying degrees of success,  then George came on stage and blew them all into the weeds with his confidence, stage presence and singing ability.  Here you go:

I like what Queen subsequently did with Paul Rogers because he brought a harder edge to their rock than Freddie ever gave them, but I think not touring with George was a missed opportunity.
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

aeronca

they still sound as good toay if not better 8)

Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!