News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Russell Saddle - Girlies - Sold

Started by TripleFan, March 01, 2011, 09:13:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TripleFan

Time to clean out the garage some. I've had this for a couple years and never used it. It spreads my stance a little more than I'd like. According to Russell sized for a rider with a 30" inseam (I'd recommend a little longer), 5'-8", 220 lbs. Should fit all the girlies, 2000 to 2006. Leather is in excellent condition. I didn't even notice a rub mark on it. $300 or make me an offer. Shipping negotiable. Located in Meridian, ID 83642.
email: mailto:cbmma1969@cableone.net">cbmma1969@cableone.net

Triplefan

2005 Tiger

XS850LG

XS850G

Putts255

Thought I was going to convince the wife to go as it would benefit her as well but she said she has no problem with the pylon seat already there so she shot me down.  

If you decide to lower the price send me a PM I can try again.

Thanks and Good Luck.
Father of 2, married 28 years to fantastic woman, lots of toys and still lots of dreams....

"You're never too old to learn new things."
_____
2001 Triumph Tiger - Black

ua99003

Just wondering if your seat has the mounting and latching hardware on it ?? Reason why .... I have an 06 purchased used with corbin seat and owner didn't have stock seat or mounting. May be interested if seat has hardware. If not, nice seat for someone.
Thanks

TripleFan

Seat has all the hardware. Rear section has the pin and front the pull mechanasim. I'll flip it over take a picture everything tonight.
Triplefan

2005 Tiger

XS850LG

XS850G