News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

triumph

Started by kingdomstyle, March 02, 2011, 03:19:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kingdomstyle

I am so happy to be back on a tiger,i rode yesterday,it was only 50 degrees and i had a smile on my face like i was in a tooth paste comercial :D  :D  :D .love love love this bike cant wait for warmer weather!
1999 TIGER black.2008 XR650L,2008 KLX450R

CoolHandLuke

Where are you based?

kingdomstyle

iowa live about 7 miles from baxter cycle

Bixxer Bob

Hi KS and welcome!

Please fill in the bit of your profile that shows ruoghly where you are, no need for great detail unless you want to, just a State in your case.

This is a truely world-wide forum with Tiger owners everywhere using it to swap information.  It helps to know where folks are, thanks!! :D
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Mustang

Quote from: "kingdomstyle"iowa live about 7 miles from baxter cycle
who's steamer did ya get ...............what color is it Jason's Green one
or could it be TigerTrax's old  Red one . never mind just reread one of your posts and saw it was a 96, Jason's or Trax's bikes were 98's . Is it Caspian Blue ? Randy Baxter used to have a Blue one ................

kingdomstyle

red one it was originaly from baxter cycle,i also use to have the green 98,this red one has 20,000 miles and has brand new tires and battery,super clean paid 2,650 bucks.....im happy  :D