News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

oops!

Started by Mustang, March 07, 2011, 12:20:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mustang

Sin_Tiger

I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Timbox2

Classic, Have you seen the film "The Sum of all Fears".

A russian guy has a t shirt with russian writing on it, somebody asks what it translates to.......... " I am a bomb technician, if you see me running try and keep up" :lol:  :lol:
2016 Tiger Sport

Spud

Mrs said "why did the cameraman not run off" cheers Spud  :wink:

Mustang

Quote from: "Spud"Mrs said "why did the cameraman not run off" cheers Spud  :wink:
tripod perhaps???????? looks like the camera movement stops when everyone bails...................

Nick Calne

He probably caught the shell!  He's holding it off screen wondering what to do! :shock:
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

BruKen

During basic training I saw a guy pull the pin on a grenade and then throw the pin. He froze in fright with the grenade locked firmly in his hand and the drill sergeant had conniptions as he wouldnt let it go and run. Luckily it was a a practice grenade with only a detonator in, but left the two in a gibbering wreck and a sore hand. :lol: