News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Coming Out

Started by Bixxer Bob, March 06, 2011, 12:41:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bixxer Bob

Quote from: "rybes"am i the only one thinkin "blue oyster bar" ? :lol:

The innuendo was intentional...  :D
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

JetdocX

"Mr Richard Swallow to the pink courtesy phone, plese!"
From parts unknown.

zombie2

I've had quite a few harleys from a shovelhead chopper to a pan-head that I put together from a basket case.
I quit the harley scene in the early 90's cos I couldn't stand the new harley rider and the hijacking of a lifestyle.
I picked up a road king cheap two years ago but sold it within two months as it bored me to tears.

outrunner

I have heard it said that a Harley is the most effective way of turning petrol into noise without the hassle of horsepower getting in the way.  :shock:  :D

Andy.
Every day above ground is a good day!

John Stenhouse

LMAO, nice one Andy
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

cosmo

We used to say "more than a machine - about 5,000 dollars more..."

This at the time H-D was running the "more than a machine" adverts, natch.

Cosmo
Life is too important to be taken seriously.

Spud

It's the guys and I did say guys, wearing "chaps"   :oops:  (theres got to a line in there somewhere) I dont understand. Fake bullet holes on the tank  :shock:   whats that about ? cheers Spud  :wink: