News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

UK Census

Started by Spud, March 09, 2011, 09:25:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spud

Question 20

Do you put "Biker" or "Tiger owner" thinking of putting either of these so I can go and worship freely on a sunday  cheers Spud  :wink:

Bixxer Bob

Not received mine yet, so not sure what the question is, but if you put "Tiger owner" they'll be looking for your dangerous animals licence.....
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

chairhead

It absolutely infuriates me thats these things are mandatory,
for someone to tell me "give me your details,its the law,just rubs me up the wrong way :evil:
03 Girly Roulette Green with a Hedingham ETH
TOR can
Wilbers shock & wasp L/L forks
Taylormade Billet wheel

Nick Calne

What would happen if we all put the religion answer down as 'I'm God'.

I'm god, you're god, everyone's god.  

What would they do?  

Would anyone be allowed to be rude to me, surely that would be blasphemous?

If every one recognises everyone else's divinty I think they are stuffed.

Also you can't tax God.  That would be blasphemous. etc etc etc
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

flaco

Never mind god, what about question 17?
"This question is intentionally left blank. Go to 18."
What's that all about? Anyway, it's not even a question, it's a statement. After that, I can't take any of it seriously.
kernow bys vyken

JetdocX

Don't you all still think that the monarch is divine as well?   :lol:

I love the Bill of Rights especially the First Amendment.   :D
From parts unknown.

flaco

Oh yes, of course the Queen is divine. So Prince Philip is married to a goddess, lucky chap. But the rest of the family is just a soap opera, and far too interested in horses to be healthy.
kernow bys vyken

Jaythro

They can go swing

Tell Em to F*** off and mind thier own business the data protection act prevents you from disclosing your details to them

:D It os my intention not to fill one in as I haven;t for 15 years

I wonder If I put Abdullah Bin Mahn will it attract Police interest??

:twisted:

NKL

Don't suppose all the illegals will be filling one in, just us mugs
I\'m immortal..........well so far!!!
-----------------------------------
\'08 KTM 990 Adventure
\'91 Black XTZ 750
\'10 TM 250 EN
\'07 CCM 404
Renault Traffic 100

CoolHandLuke

I have never filled in a census or had one filled in for me since I was a teenager.

daveb

wasn't there something a few years ago, about people filling in religion as Jedi or jedi knight.

found it

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/1589133.stm

Bixxer Bob

Got mine this morning so at least now I'll know what you're onabart... :?
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

John Stenhouse

I say fill in the daft form and be grateful. yes they know all this info about us anyway, but they haven't yet managed to get a "Big Brother" computer to put it all on. I would hate that day to come, just imagine if they put all the info they have together.

Q14: How many vehicles available for this family?

You answer two, Ah but DVLA has you down for four, because they have details of those two projects in your mates barn! So they say, OI! where are the other two, well they're in my mates barn.

Oh well in that case we want rates for that barn because it's no longer agricultural use!

Yes I say just fill in the daft form laugh at the stupid questions and be grateful they don't join up all the info they have!
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting