News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Metal Fuel Fitting O-Ring replacements

Started by fnjeep314, May 16, 2012, 05:00:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fnjeep314

I stopped by my local Fastenal store and brought in my sliced up old o-rings. The guy said, yep we have got those! I was thinking great, this will help out in case I need more than just 2. We find the right size o-rings and I look at the package and right on the front it, it says Buna-N. I think, great this is the exact kind that came on my metal fittings. I see that it comes in a pack of 50. I was a little on edge to know exactly how much this was going to cost me. We get to the counter and it was a WHOPING $1.76!! I asked if that was for each, and the guy replied, "Oh no, you get all of them!" Now I am real excited to know that I now have lots of spares!!! And for only $$1.76

So here is a what the package looks like so you all have part number in case you have to order yours.
I do things!

HockleyBoy

If we need any we will just order them from you  :D
05 Tiger Lucifer Orange (resting) 07 GSX-R1000TT K7 71 Triumph T25T 17 Tiger 1050 Sport

fnjeep314

Well you all certainly know that I've got 'em!!
I do things!