News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

After market Front brake res cap for 955 Tiger

Started by Tigertriple, April 27, 2011, 08:21:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tigertriple

Does anyone know if there are any after market front brake res caps available for the 955 Tiger. All the ones that I have seen online are round and not suitable to replace the rectangular cap. I am looking for a coloured cap to replace the standard black one.
2006, 955 Tiger Caspian blue with lot\'s of juicy extras

cosmo

Check those for Yamaha as well. Triumph buy their controls from the same company as do Yamaha.

Cosmo
Life is too important to be taken seriously.

Tigertriple

Quote from: "daveb"wonder if the bonnie ones fit?

http://www.triumph-online.co.uk/index.a ... angePrice=

Thanks for the link. The Bonnie res is a different shape. I no longer buy from Triumph-Online after the last messing about, but thanks for your help. :D
2006, 955 Tiger Caspian blue with lot\'s of juicy extras

iansoady

Quote from: "Tigertriple"I am looking for a coloured cap to replace the standard black one.

Why don't you just paint it?
Ian.

1931 Sunbeam Model 10
1999 Honda SLR650

daveb

Quote from: "iansoady"
Quote from: "Tigertriple"I am looking for a coloured cap to replace the standard black one.

Why don't you just paint it?

what about a local machine shop make one to fit.