News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

FS - Black Triumph Panniers

Started by newmanr19, October 26, 2004, 02:35:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

newmanr19

I am going with some aluminum panniers so I am selling my factory bags (including mounting hardware) from an '02 955.. They have only been mounted for a few months and are in very good condition and have not been dropped or hit by anything. They have a few minor scuffs and such due to brushing my foot across them and rubbing against them and what not but they polish up quite nicely.  Pictures forthcoming

I have no idea what to ask so make a reasonable offer - yeah they come standard on new models but the factory still wants somewhere in the neighborhood of $1100 or so for a set.

I thought I'd give you guys first crack before going to a wider audiance.

zombie

I'm interested  as I already bought a top box from here and now I need the side bags.

gimme an idea what you want for them and I'm sure we can work something out.../

cheers mick