News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

####### #### !!

Started by KuzzinKenny, April 24, 2011, 12:28:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KuzzinKenny

:violent1  :BangHead  :shock:

for once i'm lost for words  :?

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

KuzzinKenny

Just imagine what it would be like if this lot had booze  :shock:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_XpObaKeOw&feature=related

they're bad enough sober  :shock:

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

Tigertriple

I think I'll fit a cruise control after seeing this and perhaps increase my life insurance.   :wink:

Why is this not part of CBT   :?:
2006, 955 Tiger Caspian blue with lot\'s of juicy extras

Tigertriple

Quote from: "KuzzinKenny"Just imagine what it would be like if this lot had booze  :shock:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_XpObaKeOw&feature=related

they're bad enough sober  :shock:

KK

I've been to Dubai many times and this brings back memories of the fantastic drivers out there. No need for laxitives in Dubia, just go for a taxi ride. Highly recommend. :headbang
2006, 955 Tiger Caspian blue with lot\'s of juicy extras

aeronca

Quote from: "KuzzinKenny":violent1  :BangHead  :shock:

for once i'm lost for words  :?

KK

this is my normal commute to work :lol:  :wink:
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

Nick Calne

I think everyone comes back with this story - however....

I once took a taxi in Egypt and the guy was driving like a nut (as they all do) and I asked whether the driver ever worried about crashing.

He said, "Sir if I crash it is god's will and god will take me into heaven"

I said, "Well what about me then?"

He though about it for a minute or two, then turned to face me.  Bear in mind we were still doing 60 the wrong way up a dual carriageway at this point.  Looked me in the eye with some compassion  and said, "Sir, sorry I think you'd be f*cked"
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

zombie2

Quote from: "nickcalne"I think everyone comes back with this story - however....

I once took a taxi in Egypt and the guy was driving like a nut (as they all do) and I asked whether the driver ever worried about crashing.

He said, "Sir if I crash it is god's will and god will take me into heaven"

I said, "Well what about me then?"

He though about it for a minute or two, then turned to face me.  Bear in mind we were still doing 60 the wrong way up a dual carriageway at this point.  Looked me in the eye with some compassion  and said, "Sir, sorry I think you'd be f*cked"

Thats brilliant that is :lol:  :lol:

Brit/Man

In Canada once with the BritArmy, and was looking out the window of our bus to see some guy on  a Harly with ape hangers, witch he had his knees locken under , and was rolling a fat one with his hands it was so cool I bet he pisses ice cubes,  :ImaPoser
So you all know why my english is so bad, I faild my 11+(WGAF) but I'am doing OK in life :-)

I`am to old too die young.

Don`t dream of the past,
Don`t dwell on the future,
Yesterday is history,
Tomorrow is a mystery,
Today is a gift.