News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

winter cometh

Started by fraser ross, October 03, 2011, 07:24:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fraser ross

oh well thats me on winter callout covering ploughs/gritters  :D

NeilD

thats a cheerful thought..  :(  although I was out on the bike today in 'summer' jacket and gloves...  :D

Chris Canning

Well we bumped into this weather a week ago last friday when we got off the ferry for St Malo going to Le-Mans,so it's been a very pleasant week and a half of a return to summer  :D

fraser ross

just thought i would cheer you all up  :D ps forecast for snow up here wed/thur  :(

Tigertriple

Bought a mini snow shovel last week to carry about in the car. I hope I won't need to use it soon.  :lol: got caught out last Winter so getting prepared for this year.
2006, 955 Tiger Caspian blue with lot\'s of juicy extras

fraser ross

hi tigertriple, think maybe buy a major snow shovel better bet ?  :D

John Stenhouse

Great headline in the comics last week:

Snow in October.........................it was only if you read on did it say it's likely to snow in october in "certain" parts of the UK.

Last time I looked the top of Ben Nevis is a "certainly" a part of the Uk and I'm sure it gonna snow up there before the end of October  :roll:

Don't you love it when there's a slow news day  :lol:
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

Tigertriple

Quote from: "fraser ross"hi tigertriple, think maybe buy a major snow shovel better bet ?  :D

Good idea. The one that I bought for the car is a folding shovel which will come in handy if like last year I get stuck in the snow again. My car is an Automatic so not to good in the snow  :lol:

Maybe you could drop by with your gritting wagon  :wink:
2006, 955 Tiger Caspian blue with lot\'s of juicy extras

fraser ross

east dunbartonshire will not grit my cul de sac, and im thier callout mechanic!!  :D p.s. guess where i road test the gritters  :lol:

Rapier

Why are you speaking of the infernal whiteness????
~Jeff~
2005 F650 CS
1996 Triumph Tiger
NC - USA

fraser ross

we are indeed rapier,north carolina i see ! must be a few scots decendents in your neck of the woods ? regards fraser  :D

Rapier

Oh one or two down this way. But no Bagpipes unless I hit the ren-fest.  :cry:

Well let me see - the wife she be a 6'1 redhead - bet there is no scottish there?  :wink:
~Jeff~
2005 F650 CS
1996 Triumph Tiger
NC - USA

JetdocX

I'd rather see the bikini parade.
From parts unknown.