News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

NW200

Started by Chris Canning, May 01, 2011, 11:25:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Canning

Anyone??,no doubt this dry spell will be over and it'll be pissing down  :roll:,out of Hollyhead thurs morning before.

Bixxer Bob

On the "to do" list Chris, but with house move and Silverstone Moto GP coming up it won't be this year :cry:
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Chris Canning

We've been for the last 15 years although I tell a lie because we missed one 4 years ago,good b+b's are so difficult to find because folk book the same year in year out,we paid for our friends to go who live in the IOM and we went to Monza.

As for Silverstone,yep we'll be there in fact I don't think we have any say in the matter  :roll:

Bixxer Bob

I have my motorhome booked on the quiet campsite (I think quiet being a relative term...) for all three days so am looking forward to beer and BBQs  :D
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Sin_Tiger

Having just met Jaythro I hope you can meetup, top bloke and being near Larne he has the local insight that you just can't get elsewhere.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Jaythro

Quote from: "Sin_Tiger"Having just met Jaythro I hope you can meetup, top bloke and being near Larne he has the local insight that you just can't get elsewhere.

Get the pics up Nial

Chris Canning

Well the weather looks good for thurs poor fri crap saturday,so the excutive decison is our 1100s with no shit crud and chain to deal with,but I guess we'll either be in the Causeway hotel or the Nook at the front most evenings.

Jaythro

The route that Sin_tiger and I took today LINK

and If it works a pic from the Hill where the View is spectaular LINK

Putts255

Very cool route.  Some day I will make it to the other side of the pond....I hope!

And your Google Maps UK is way faster than the US/Canada one....impressive.
Father of 2, married 28 years to fantastic woman, lots of toys and still lots of dreams....

"You're never too old to learn new things."
_____
2001 Triumph Tiger - Black

Chris Canning

Change of plan weather forecast is grim,chain and sprockets on the Tiger are on their last legs so they'll not be getting too much maintenance in the rain  :D

Bixxer Bob

Have a good trip Chris, I'll be watching on Eurosport  :D

Jaythro

Well for all that Didn't go I bet you're glad!

Me I was pissed off that the fuckwits did the bomb scare maybe they're tryin to hold our government to ransom or something I don;t know I don't do politics

Anyway despite the schitty weather my girl and I did a couple of hundred miles scooting about on the Beemer and at one stage were in monsoon conditions where I thought I was gonna need the steamer for height above water

Sorry about the weather Sorry about the Fuckwits and Poor Ryan is gutted his bike screwed the track

Chris Canning

Well blimey I can't ever seeing so many Tigers period,from steamers to 1050's,shame about race day weather but a good ride up on thursday,great day over in Donegal and a gung ho ride home yesterday with two guys on 1050's,not sure if they couldn't stand the pace or their heads were getting ripped off with their daft Arai's with peaks on but after half distance e'r shall we say dropped off the pace  :D

KuzzinKenny

All the best to Stuart Easton !! hope you heal up quickly !!

http://www.msscolchesterkawasaki.com/news.cfm

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

Chris Canning

He has a mighty long road ahead,I hear everything that was starting to heal is all being reset this weekend,and thats a lot  :(