News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Erskine bike meet Scotland on 29th May 1pm to 5pm

Started by Tigertriple, April 28, 2011, 05:50:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tigertriple

Erskine bike meet will be taking place on the 29th of May to raise funds for the injured service Men and Women from the UK Armed Forces. Last years meeting raised £12k and had around a 600 bikes turning up. A good afternoon out for a very worthwhile cause.

Please check out the link for more info

http://www.erskine.org.uk/events/the-er ... bike-meet/   :D
2006, 955 Tiger Caspian blue with lot\'s of juicy extras

Sin_Tiger

Just going to miss that  :cry: but making the most of this weather while I can  8)
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

fraser ross

hope to make that one tigertriple worthwhile cause,  fraz

fraser ross

hi all,anyone going to erskine ? if you are i will make my self known regards fraser

Tigertriple

Quote from: "fraser ross"hope to make that one tigertriple worthwhile cause,  fraz

Hi I'll try and meet up with you if you are going. I'll get back in touch later in the week

fraser ross

good turnout giving it was blowing a gale 60 mph at times but well appreciated by all at Erskine regards fraser

Tigertriple

Quote from: "fraser ross"good turnout giving it was blowing a gale 60 mph at times but well appreciated by all at Erskine regards fraser

Hi Fraser,

I've been ill all weekend with Man Flu so was not fit for riding to Erskine. Very dissappointed that I missed it. Pleased to hear there was a good turnout.  :D