News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Tunes

Started by renagade, June 04, 2011, 03:39:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

renagade

Is there any one that does not live to far from Doncaster that I could visit and have them put a new tune into my tiger 955i.I will buy lunch off cource. Please.

Renagade
There are so many roads to ride and so little time to ride them.

Bixxer Bob

If you draw a blank mate, I'm only an hour and a half down the A1. I could blow in the tune for you and fry you a bacon sarnie, but not next weekend, I'm off to Silverstone  :D
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

metalguru

Quote from: "Bixxer Bob"If you draw a blank mate, I'm only an hour and a half down the A1. I could blow in the tune for you and fry you a bacon sarnie, but not next weekend, I'm off to Silverstone  :D

Bacon sarnie..............On my waY!!!!!!!!
2013 Explorer
2006 Rocket 3
2004 Tiger Lucifer Orange
2001 Adventurer. (Like new).
1993 DR200
1977 Kawa Z1000A1 (Had from new)
1972 BSA A65L
1960 Norman Nippy
1952 Royal Enfield Ensign MK1
2 Crossers
I may as well do it, as I'm gonna get blamed for it anyway.

Bixxer Bob

You can blow your own mate, I've see how good you are.... :lol:

I've always said though that I'm only 5 mins of the A1 just south of Peterborough if anyone's ever passing.  All are welcome.... for the next month or so though, then I'm off to Norfolk, near Snetterton!
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

metalguru

NORFOLK........Make sure you have a sharpened thistle dodging stick wittled with a lamp on it and watch out for the late night marsh boggits.

(sorry to anyone in Norfolk, only kidding)

Don't complain about the noise from the race track!!!!!!!!!
2013 Explorer
2006 Rocket 3
2004 Tiger Lucifer Orange
2001 Adventurer. (Like new).
1993 DR200
1977 Kawa Z1000A1 (Had from new)
1972 BSA A65L
1960 Norman Nippy
1952 Royal Enfield Ensign MK1
2 Crossers
I may as well do it, as I'm gonna get blamed for it anyway.