News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

hiya, newbie here.

Started by 3potbaz, May 24, 2011, 09:12:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

3potbaz

sooo just purchased a girley (as they seem to be called,tho mine being a 99 885i don't have the eyelashes so i'll call it butch) and loving it. :lol: .had allsorts of bikes since i was 13ish (long time ago) tho the tiger suits me so well, i can't believe i've not tried before  :shock: .p/xed my 91 cbr 1000f (mint cond but licence looser) which is something i don't do normally, but i road away v,happy.the tiger was std on purchase ,well with panniers ,hot grips, e.t.c. & being as i am i've added a can,hand guards,topbox,taller screen, & it just get's better  :wink: .
cram it up your cram hole !!!.

Mustang

shhhhh , everyone will want one !

Welcome aboard  :wave

John Stenhouse

Love the pannier graphics. Mine has something similar, scratches where the bike slid down the wall  :lol:
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

KuzzinKenny

Hey 3potbaz !! Welcome to TT.com !!  :D

thats a nice lookin Tigger ya got there  :thumbsup

have fun !!

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

Putts255

That is one beauty you got yourself there.

Ride her long.....and be happy!!
Father of 2, married 28 years to fantastic woman, lots of toys and still lots of dreams....

"You're never too old to learn new things."
_____
2001 Triumph Tiger - Black

HockleyBoy

Lovely looking bike, welcome aboard.
05 Tiger Lucifer Orange (resting) 07 GSX-R1000TT K7 71 Triumph T25T 17 Tiger 1050 Sport

MtheTiger

lookin' good !
Welcome to our forum.
-Only dead fish go with the flow-

97 Caspian blue

Tigertriple

Welcome to the forum. That's a very nice looking Tiger you've bought.
2006, 955 Tiger Caspian blue with lot\'s of juicy extras

aeronca

Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

rybes

welcome to the forum  :D find all your answers here  8)
reiberman reiberman rides his tiger as hard as he can (sung to spiderman tune)

3potbaz

thank's to all.in a nutshell i'm loving it (butch that is ,you know my tiger's butch ) :wink: .

3potbaz

Quote from: "Mustang"shhhhh , everyone will want one !

Welcome aboard  :wave
yeah i know, as soon as my pan european riding mate had a go on the tiger he said i want one ! :wink: , i said copy cat  :roll: .

3potbaz

Quote from: "John Stenhouse"Love the pannier graphics. Mine has something similar, scratches where the bike slid down the wall  :lol:
ahh, just boot mark's on mine + a little heavy handed useage but the sticker's make it all good good. :D .

3potbaz

Quote from: "Putts255"That is one beauty you got yourself there.

Ride her long.....and be happy!!
thank you sir, the key may be evan tho it's on a 99 plate it had only 13k miles showing  :shock:  :D  :lol: .