News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

too anyone whos intested

Started by rybes, May 21, 2011, 01:31:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rybes

im on a ferry bout halfway across the english channel heading to holland.  cant see land or boats in any direction but i just saw a pigeon ? whats that doin out here ?
reiberman reiberman rides his tiger as hard as he can (sung to spiderman tune)

cosmo

My guess??  Flying.

Cosmo
Life is too important to be taken seriously.

Mustang

getting ready for the "Rapture" ??????????

KuzzinKenny

Quote from: "cosmo"My guess??  Flying.

Cosmo

:ImaPoser  :ImaPoser  :ImaPoser  :ImaPoser

:lol:

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

rybes

Quote from: "cosmo"My guess??  Flying.

Cosmo
:lol:  good point. how come the obvious can be so difficult to see :lol:

Timbox2

Quote from: "rybes"im on a ferry bout halfway across the english channel heading to holland.  cant see land or boats in any direction but i just saw a pigeon ? whats that doin out here ?

Which way was it going? If it had any sense it was heading for Holland for a little shmoke :D
2016 Tiger Sport

Tigertriple

By any chance was there a guy in a bi plane with a handle bar moustache and a sniggering dog flying after it.  :lol:
2006, 955 Tiger Caspian blue with lot\'s of juicy extras

rybes

Quote from: "Timbox2"Which way was it going? If it had any sense it was heading for Holland for a little shmoke :D

lets just hope he wernt goin throo germany. if he did, german customs wouldve nicked him. dont ask me how i know :oops:

Quote from: "Tigertriple"By any chance was there a guy in a bi plane with a handle bar moustache and a sniggering dog flying after it.  :lol:
:ImaPoser  :ImaPoser

Mustang

Quote from: "rybes"lets just hope he wernt goin throo germany. if he did, german customs wouldve nicked him. dont ask me how i know :oops:

US Customs uses these

they can find anything really really fast  :oops:

rybes

they didnt need a dog for me mustang. the picture of 20 blokes with guns a big ol x ray van a big black alsatian and the thought of bein kept in one of germanys delightful goverment run holiday camps persuaded me to come clean  :lol: