News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Rapture

Started by aeronca, May 21, 2011, 03:45:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aeronca

think about it - we have untill 6pm to go out and buy a new triumph. at least its a good excuse to use with the wife. :lol:   " look babe - after 6:00  we wont have to wory about a payment" :lol:
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

Mustang

NKL

Ha Ha I'm still here!!!
I\'m immortal..........well so far!!!
-----------------------------------
\'08 KTM 990 Adventure
\'91 Black XTZ 750
\'10 TM 250 EN
\'07 CCM 404
Renault Traffic 100

JetdocX

That's spot-on, Mustang.

And just so the rest of you know, it's at 6PM Pacific time because Oakland, CA is the center of the universe. :lol:
From parts unknown.

NKL

Or centre of the nutters
I\'m immortal..........well so far!!!
-----------------------------------
\'08 KTM 990 Adventure
\'91 Black XTZ 750
\'10 TM 250 EN
\'07 CCM 404
Renault Traffic 100

TigerTrax

I decided I wouldn't need to mow the lawn......

crap!
\'Life\'s A Journey ..... Don\'t Miss A Turn\'

aeronca

looks like i'll be returning the new bike :(
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

BruKen

The rapture must have come. The kids let me sleep in woooo hoooo

JetdocX

Well, I guess I'll have to kick the two Bikini models out.  Anyone know how to get Crisco off the bedsheets?
From parts unknown.

aeronca

Quote from: "JetdocX"Well, I guess I'll have to kick the two Bikini models out.  Anyone know how to get Crisco off the bedsheets?

whoa whoa whoa wait a minute there little trooper,dont be so hasty - in  the word of our leader Charlie Sheen - your bi-winning. 8)
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

oxnsox

Don't Panic....
They guy simply got the date wrong (by exactly 6mths apparently)

Soo... if you put the new bike on a really long term you'll be sweet, but I can't really see how that'll help JD out
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
  If it ain't Farkled...  don't fix it....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

cosmo

Ok, ok. I'll step up to the plate and give JetDox a hand.

Send the bikini models to me. I've a spare bedroom so they can sleep in private, adequate kitchen facilities so they can dine in comfort, AND a spare car, so the one whose NOT on the back of me Tigger can go somewhere.

Six months and I'll give 'em back. I'll probably be in traction by then...with any luck...

Cosmo
Life is too important to be taken seriously.