News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Is there a 2011 western washington ride-in?

Started by aeronca, May 28, 2011, 03:05:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aeronca

Is there going to be a 2011 western washington tiger ride-in this year???
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

Jon KB

Quote from: "aeronca"Is there going to be a 2011 western washington tiger ride-in this year???

I had a blast hosting in 2010 but the timing won't work this year.

The wife has her heart set on a cruise. ( in a Boat)

Not enough vacation time.

I highly recommend that if you feel like attending one, host it.

It's not expensive, and the only time consuming parts are scouting the rides and the lodging/camping locations.
Too many hobbies,
Not enough time
mailto:ttigerfoot@gmail.com\">ttigerfoot@gmail.com

b50bsa

I hope you Washingtonians can see your way clear to have another "Tiger Ride In"  I had a good time last year, and a decent ride to get there.

Hylton

Quote from: "Jon KB"
Quote from: "aeronca"Is there going to be a 2011 western washington tiger ride-in this year???

I had a blast hosting in 2010 but the timing won't work this year.

The wife has her heart set on a cruise. ( in a Boat)

Not enough vacation time.

I highly recommend that if you feel like attending one, host it.

It's not expensive, and the only time consuming parts are scouting the rides and the lodging/camping locations.

aeronca

jon kb did an absolutly awsome job hosting last year, and like Hylton i had an excelent time. Im no good for hosting because like last year im only good for one night, and i think you would need atleast two. I hope someone else can do it this year, if not, at least we could meet  up for a beer 8)
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!