News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

New aftermarket tune

Started by Bixxer Bob, May 28, 2011, 10:27:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bixxer Bob

I've been running a new aftermarket tune that I cobbled up last week and which I used to do the 500 mile round trip to see me old mum.  It's by far the best I've come up with yet with very little popping and very well behaved at low revs.  It'll pick up from under 2000 revs out of corners with no hesitation and will hold 2000 revs on a stead throttle without hesitating.  It smells a bit rich, but is returning 45 mpg with a mix of 3hrs motorway cruising at around 6000 rpm and 340 miles of ragging up and down the box on "A" roads.  

If anyone wants to give it a try just PM me for a copy.  I'll also provide IACV and trim settings so you can start from my settings and then tweak as necessary.

It would probably benefit from Metalguru's tickover adjustments to be honest. But the standard settings in this tune aren't far away so I haven't bothered yet.
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...