News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Shed Clear out - 'Steamer' stuff...

Started by NeilD, June 28, 2011, 05:30:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NeilD

bits and pieces from the 'spares' cupboard..

1 x Brand New Indicator...   gone

Caspian Blue bodywork.. all in good condition, no cracks,  the fairing has some paint missing but only on the flange where it bolts to the screen, so not visible when on the bike. Mudguard has a tiny nick out of the paintwork on the back edge. Other than that they've got usual wear and tear scratches in the laquer, but all good enough to polish up and put straight on a bike..
Mudguard £10 Screen £15 Side Fairing Panel SOLD  .

DSCN0272 by GUZZINEIL, on Flickr

all prices plus postage, or you can collect (Lincolnshire) ...

rf9rider

Neil, i`ll have both switch clusters and twistgrip, PM me your details, Paypal ok?

Jaythro

Is the headlamp panel still there Neil?

Cheers

Jay

NeilD

yep headlight panel and mudguard still available

rybes

have ya still got the indicator ? i need a lense
reiberman reiberman rides his tiger as hard as he can (sung to spiderman tune)

NeilD

yep still got indicator..

rybes

excellent. can ya find out how much itll be to send it to denmark for me and ill have it of ya.  8)
reiberman reiberman rides his tiger as hard as he can (sung to spiderman tune)

Jaythro

I'll take headlamp panel

Try this outfit for a price www.collectplus.co.uk

Use Postcode BT38 9SP as the delivery address it's a garage that supports the service and I'll pm you my details thru

Sned me a total and I'll get money to you