News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Mega Moto

Started by drunkwombat955, November 27, 2004, 02:09:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

drunkwombat955

Hello Tiger Folks. Read an interesting thing in the latest  Australian Motorcycle News (Similar to MCN in UK but with more swear words). Stefan Perier, the big boss man of KTM is talking about getting a Super Motard type (part tarmac/part dirt) series going for 1000cc roady traily things- Such as the 1200GS Beamer, KTM Adventure etc. It is accompanied by a fantastic photo of a BMW 1150GS crossed up sideways on gravel like a JAWA speedway bike!!!

I personally would love to see Tiggers raced against other makes of this type and wouldn't mind having a go myself!

Any takers??
There\'s a fine line between clever and stupid- SPINAL TAP.

newmanr19

Quote from: "drunkwombat955"Hello Tiger Folks. Read an interesting thing in the latest  Australian Motorcycle News (Similar to MCN in UK but with more swear words). Stefan Perier, the big boss man of KTM is talking about getting a Super Motard type (part tarmac/part dirt) series going for 1000cc roady traily things- Such as the 1200GS Beamer, KTM Adventure etc. It is accompanied by a fantastic photo of a BMW 1150GS crossed up sideways on gravel like a JAWA speedway bike!!!

I personally would love to see Tiggers raced against other makes of this type and wouldn't mind having a go myself!

Any takers??

I've seen the pictures floating around of the KTM 950 SM. It looks like a fun bike, but if I was going to race, or even just play around with SM, I sure wouldn't do it on a 500lb bike.