News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

steamer prices

Started by rybes, July 15, 2011, 10:26:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rybes

does anyone kn ow how much a steamer was when new? cheers
reiberman reiberman rides his tiger as hard as he can (sung to spiderman tune)

NeilD

£7239 inc VAT + £295 OTR charges  according to the pricelist I have effective 7th November 1994..  :D

Super 111 was most expensive at £9699 and Trident 750 cheapest at £5899 (both plus OTR)

rybes

cheers neil :D just been tryin to work out the tax i gotta pay to get me triumph regd in denmark. first price i got was 4 n arf grand  :shock: is my bike even worth that much, i think not :roll:

NeilD

so what do they base the tax on Rybes?

nightrunner

Back in 97-98 I seem to recall they were $10,500.  Year end special was usually matching hard bags thrown in.   I came very close to buying one at the time.  Ended up getting my used 98 in 2001 for $4900, in pristine condition.
Scott

Seeking adventure and peril

rybes

they base the tax on the danish purchase price when new and what the bikes worth now. if im looking at it right, i end up payin 305% tax on it  :shock:  :shock:

http://www.skat.dk/skat.aspx?oId=79014

have a play and scare yaself :lol: