Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10
Other Bikes / Re: Tabitha 1200
« Last post by Lee337 on Today at 12:02:52 PM »
I would but M&P are notorious for not refunding anything while there's an outside chance of fulfilling the order, even if it takes 6+ weeks (now I've read some of the reviews).

It's supposedly only a week away from delivery now, so I think I'll hang on.  Not an ideal situation I agree,
« Last post by ghulst on Today at 10:10:30 AM »
I'd cancel the order and find a new supplier...
Tiger Gallery / Another pic
« Last post by badrooster on Today at 07:55:13 AM »
Parked in the Harley marked spots  :__
Tiger Gallery / A quick ride up priest grade in nor cal
« Last post by badrooster on Today at 07:48:41 AM »
 :*
« Last post by Lee337 on May 13, 2021, 07:27:00 PM »
That's a close call, they're both pretty much at the bottom of my list now.
« Last post by Sin_Tiger on May 13, 2021, 12:35:13 PM »
I've not used them a lot but agree, their "support" can be very hit and miss  :icon_rolleyes:

Please don't start me on the 4 wheeled equivalent "Eurocarparts Online"  :BangHead
« Last post by Lee337 on May 13, 2021, 11:33:55 AM »
Update on my rear tyre, not happy.

While looking around for a rear tyre, the Trophy rear wheel being 18", there wasn't a great choice, so after much looking around on line, I had three suppliers, Demon Tweeks, M&P and some other one which I can't remember now, the Visor shop I think it was. Of the three, M&P was the only one not advising they were out of stock but would have them in within 14 days - so I ordered from M&P.

Now M&P and I have history. The first time I used them to buy an air filter for a Blackbird, they sent me one for a fuel injected one, not a Carbed one. Apparently this was my fault, even though I provided the reg number. The restock fee, as it was my fault was almost as much as the filter. I vowed not to use them again, especially as they didn't even have the decency to respond to my complaint. 10 years later I relented & bought a chain & sprocket set, they sent me the wrong chain, but at least they replaced it with the correct one.

A few more years, I order a new rear tyre from them. Within 2 days I get an email saying the tyre was out of stock but they were due a delivery by 6th May. Yesterday, I emailed them for an update as still no tyre - the resopnse?

They are 'hoping' for a delivery on 21st May, 17 days after I ordered a suposedly in stock item.

Should I ever mention buying something from M&P again, someone please slap me  :cp

Hi, has anyone got the photos from the original post????

Here is .pdf

:wheel   :rrr   :__   :wings
« Last post by Lee337 on May 09, 2021, 10:20:15 PM »
That wasn't a mechanic  it was a little boy pretending to be one & working in a rather large local dealership 😃

My tame mechanic is a little better than that  :thumbsup
« Last post by Sin_Tiger on May 09, 2021, 03:00:12 AM »
I hope it's not the same "mechanic" that refused to plug that pinhole in your other Angel ST  :augie

:new_popcornsmiley
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal