News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

955i skid plate and screens

Started by jch, May 26, 2015, 06:18:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jch

Almost impossible to find tiger skid plate
Made from 304 stainless steel
Info on fabrication http://www.tigertriple.com/forum/ind...c,10455.0.html
$250 plus actual shipping

MRA vario screen
Stops buffeting
Excellent condition
New $189 plus shipping
$100 plus actual shipping

Cee Bailys tall screen
Excellent condition
$70 shipped

Dyn Blin

Interested in the plate. Curious if it's still available and if it's known if it will fit with stock center-stand?
This is why we can't have nice things.

John Stenhouse

Given that it isn't a commercially made plate I would think you can mount it how you like. The shop bought ones rear fixing was the footrest brackets which are also the fixing for the centre stand, that's where the problem arose
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

jch

It will work with center stand.  PM sent.

Dyn Blin

I meant to post this before I departed, 'been on the road for a bit. 

Jim and his brother have some quality kit for sale- with a couple other projects absorbing the farkle budget, timing didn't allow me to pull the trigger, but  based on images exchanged, it looks strong,  offers a better fitment for stock center stand, & at a much better value than what Touratech or SWMotech previously stocked.
This is why we can't have nice things.

jch

MRA screen sold, cee baily still for sale 

jch

jch

Cee Baily was sold and shipped.  Then USPS lost it in the mail for 3 weeks before it was returned to me.  Buyer bought something else in the meantime so Cee Baily is back for sale. 

dftuttle

Is the skid plate still available?
If common sense was so common, wouldn\'t everyone use it?

jch

mine is sold but my brother may still have the exact same one for sale.  I will check with him.

RumRunnerGuy

Quote from: jch on November 12, 2015, 06:10:56 PM
mine is sold but my brother may still have the exact same one for sale.  I will check with him.

Did you ever check with your brother on his plate?

Johnboy55

Hey there.  Interested in the cee bailey.

Could we come up wits something to ship to Ireland? ?