News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

GP Styled Exhaust for Girly

Started by JoeDirt, February 21, 2016, 06:55:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoeDirt

First time I seen these on eBay... GP style exhaust with a link pipe for Girlies.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/PRO-RACE-TRIUMPH-TIGER-955I-2005-GP-CONE-EXHAUST-AND-LINK-PIPE-RC150H-/301877276850

These guys are in the UK but are selling worldwide. You UK guys have been holding out on the rest of us... :hat10

Mustang

Bixxer Bob

I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

JoeDirt

Quote from: Mustang on February 21, 2016, 07:36:41 PM
they look
LOUD

as
fuck

But for $400US I could hold all of my neighbors hostage. :augie

Sin_Tiger

You probably wouldn't be able to use them on a UK track. Maybe that's why you're getting a bargain in the US  :bad
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Bixxer Bob

Most circuits (where we race anyway) have a 105db limit and random noise testing  :ear
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

JoeDirt

Quote from: Bixxer Bob on February 22, 2016, 11:04:33 PM
Most circuits (where we race anyway) have a 105db limit and random noise testing  :ear

I checked the North Carolina state laws... I now realize why I can count the number of Harleys driving within a few miles of my house. :icon_rolleyes:

Sin_Tiger

:icon_eek: Are ear plug sales a steady trade in your area?
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint