News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

wtb: 97 steamer wiring harness

Started by stbolster, July 09, 2016, 08:29:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stbolster

Let me know if anyone has a wiring harness from a 93-97 tiger im trying to rebuild my bike

Sin_Tiger

I might have the just the main loom, would that be enough for you? I'll dig it out, check it and get some photos if it's of interest to you.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Sin_Tiger

I have the main loom, looks in decent condition apart from a couple of short sections that need the binding tape renewed. The only thing I can see that is not there is the jumper plug for the alarm but that's easy to bypass. This was taken from a bike that was broken for spares after a front end  :nap so it was a runner with no know issues at the time. Let me know if that is of interest.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

stbolster

It might work, finding these nowa days i find is pretty tricky. mine was crashed by the guy i bought it from so ill need another front end loom cuz thats where most of the damage is. If i cant find anything ill try and work something out with you

Sin_Tiger

No problem, it's not exactly taking up a lot of space, grateful if you'd let me know one way or the other by say august so that I can put it away again if it's not needed  :icon_salut: