News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

2005 Caspian Blue Triumph Tiger for Spares or repair £200 NOW SOLD

Started by HockleyBoy, October 17, 2019, 02:41:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HockleyBoy

Anyone interested in my girly (2006 model), its well used and tatty (seen a few winters) but has a full set of Triumph Luggage, Touratech Crash Bars (could do with recoat), Triumph Touring Screen and Triumph TOR Can.

Good points, plastics are pretty good, tyres (Pilot Road 4 Trails) are ok, has had new front Discs (EBC), stator and reg rec in the last 18 months or so and runs fine.

Bad points, clutch has gone, by that I mean slipping so badly its dangerous to ride, oil leak from behind front sprocket and gear selection is not always easy.

She has done 130k miles.

I don't have time to repair, cant be bothered to part out, need space in the garage and need a bike that is ok for the emissions zone so she has to go and quickly.

IF you want a project or a parts bike, let me know if you are interested.

PLEASE NOTE I AM SELLING AS SPARES OR REPAIR, IT WOULD BE DANGEROUS TO RIDE AS IS.
05 Tiger Lucifer Orange (resting) 07 GSX-R1000TT K7 71 Triumph T25T 17 Tiger 1050 Sport

Lee337

Very tempted but not sure I could convince the Missus that i need another project.

Shame really as i have a 20k engine sitting on the bench.

Will do someone a fine bike with a little effort I'm sure, but I'm not sure I have sufficient brownie points or the cash at the moment.
No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid.

HockleyBoy

Well if you change your mind let me know, thought someone might want it for the panniers, topbox, screen, touratech bars and can etc. Even on ebay they would be a lot more than I want for the bike alone!

Probably stick it one ebay this week with a low start and no reserve just to make space.
05 Tiger Lucifer Orange (resting) 07 GSX-R1000TT K7 71 Triumph T25T 17 Tiger 1050 Sport

kennyjd

Hello, is the bike still available? If so can you PM A contact no please? regards Kenny.

Lee337

No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid.

HockleyBoy

Lee337