Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10
Up and Coming / Re: Ride planning
« Last post by Geoff W on January 27, 2022, 04:36:26 PM »
Scotland is easy for me, also my daughter lives in Inverness so I can have a free bed. I am semi retired now, I tend to get my work done in the first half of the month and leave the second half free for trips. May and September tend to give the best combination of good weather and fewer caravans.
General Discussions / Re: Daily smile thread
« Last post by Lee337 on January 26, 2022, 04:06:03 PM »
A married couple went to the hospital to have their baby delivered.
Upon their arrival, the doctor said he had invented a new machine that

would transfer a portion of the mother's labor pain to the father.

He asked if they were willing to try it out. They were both very much in favor of it. The doctor set the pain transfer dial to 10% for starters,explaining that even 10% was probably more pain than the father had ever experienced before.
But as the labor progressed, the husband felt fine and asked the doctor to go ahead and bump it up a notch. The doctor then adjusted the machine to 20% pain transfer. The husband was still feeling fine.

The doctor checked the husband's blood pressure and was amazed at how well he was doing. At this point they decided to try for 50%.

The husband continued to feel quite well. Since it was obviously helping out his wife considerably, the husband encouraged the doctor to transfer all the pain to him.

The wife delivered a healthy baby with virtually no pain. She and her husband were ecstatic.

When they got home, the mailman was lying dead on their porch.
« Last post by Nick Calne on January 25, 2022, 10:04:53 PM »
For those interested a few of us are meeting up in Stow on the Wold at 11.30 on 12th February for a chat and some ride planning.
Girly Talk (1999 - 2006 Tigers) / Re: Tallulah's Diary
« Last post by Sin_Tiger on January 22, 2022, 08:54:43 PM »
It does  :><
« Last post by Lee337 on January 22, 2022, 06:58:20 PM »
« Last post by Nick Calne on January 22, 2022, 06:24:47 PM »
Good point!
« Last post by London_Phil on January 22, 2022, 03:19:52 PM »
In terms of dates 29th Aug to 2nd Sept would be good for me

That would coincide with the end of school holiday in England, so It's usually a bad weekend for travelling.. Maybe a week or so later?
« Last post by Lee337 on January 22, 2022, 12:59:23 PM »
Pulled her out of the garage today & in to the sunshine. Was expecting to have to charge the battery, but no, she started first press of the button. Happy with that even if she was turning over a little sluggish ( compared to usual).

A quick once over with a rag clean the lights  a chain oil & she's good to go.

Except the fluid in the expansion tank was a little low. I kind of expected that as I've not checked the level since I did a fluid change a while back. I now have a pool of coolant on the drive. Yep, over filled it & she spat out what she didn't want when I warmed her up..

Never mi d, taking her out later for a trip to the nearest shop. I might forget the way again.  :wheel   :icon_mrgreen:
« Last post by Nick Calne on January 22, 2022, 10:41:26 AM »
In terms of dates 29th Aug to 2nd Sept would be good for me
« Last post by Nick Calne on January 22, 2022, 10:40:04 AM »
Possibly Sin. :augie
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2022, SimplePortal