News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Recent posts

Girly Talk (1999 - 2006 Tigers) / Re: Dealer Tool or Tune ECU
Last post by the slow heart - February 22, 2024, 06:20:39 PM
Here is how I got connected my 885i,

https://tigertriple.com/forum/index.php/topic,17295.0.html

Good luck!
Last post by London_Phil - February 22, 2024, 12:54:52 PM
I have the last Windows version 2.5.8 with the library and instructions.
It does not need registering and I can provide a link to anyone, or we can upload it to the site if needed.
Lonelec for the TuneECU but NOT Tigertool ( I have BBLY cable for that)
I note which cable to use on my shortcuts, as I have a Saab, Nissan NDSII (which also uses Lonelec) and various others.
Last post by Lee337 - February 22, 2024, 11:14:44 AM
Yep, the Windows version is no longer updated or supported. The developer has moved to the Android platform. When I registered the Android version, there was a small one off fee for a 5 vehicle licence. It works well with my Girly combined with the Lonlec cable (which is the recommended one). From what I recall, it will only work with a cable connection to the Girly and not all cables are compatible.

The developer has now moved to an annual subscription model for a 5 vehicle licence for new users. I still have and occasionally use the old Windows version on both the Girly and Daytoa, both of which use the Sagem ECU. The reason for this is that the Android version (which I use with my Tiger 800) needs an internet connection. Each time it connects to a bike, it checks the licence to make sure the VIN is registered with the software (part of the 5 vehicle thing).

While the Windows version is no longer officially available, there seems to be a few people around willing to share their copy, which has no limitation and no cost, annual or otherwise. It pretty much does the same job with older Triumphs anyway.

I also have a copy of Tigertool which I was gong to use to reset the service indicator on my 800. Unfortunately, it's not compatible with the Lonlec cable and doesn't seem to work wth the Bluetooth connector I have. Tigertool is supposed to work with pretty much all triumphs (not sure about very recent ones), but as I said, I've never managed to get it to connect & as I have TuneECU, I don't really need it.

As an aside, both Windows and Android versions of Tune ECU work well with my '97 Daytona, '06 Tiger 955i and my '14 Tiger 800, so I don't think it matters what version you have, it should be backwards compatible.

More info here if you're interested.

https://tuneecu.net/
Last post by London_Phil - February 22, 2024, 10:16:14 AM
It was more about the thread info than the links, but yes TuneECU has departed from Windows completely, and seems to have removed all traces...
Last post by owlmike - February 21, 2024, 11:16:00 PM
Quote from: London_Phil on February 21, 2024, 11:42:14 AMI wonder if  TuneECU for the Girly would be 2.5.8 or earlier and pc only?
I have a copy of that if needed

Quick search found this
https://tigertriple.com/forum/index.php/topic,8852.0.html
Think those links are no longer valid.
Last post by London_Phil - February 21, 2024, 10:39:37 PM
PM'd you
Last post by owlmike - February 21, 2024, 10:24:28 PM
Quote from: London_Phil on February 21, 2024, 11:42:14 AMI wonder if  TuneECU for the Girly would be 2.5.8 or earlier and pc only?

Quick search found this
Yes Please Phil, could you email me or google drive share? or whatever please, I would still need a cable though?>
 :occasion14
Last post by London_Phil - February 21, 2024, 11:42:14 AM
I wonder if  TuneECU for the Girly would be 2.5.8 or earlier and pc only?

Quick search found this
Last post by owlmike - February 21, 2024, 09:24:34 AM
Quote from: London_Phil on February 20, 2024, 03:22:17 PMI didn't realise you were already on here...lol
Please remember this site is less active, so you may find a delay before you get a response.
I have no experience of the Girly's but a number of folk are still using them, and I hope will be along shortly.
Hey Phil, Yeh, i forgot i joined it but wasnt very much activity so completely forgot about it.
I seem to be drawing a blank finding a cable and software. :BangHead
Other Triples / Re: Daysie's Diary
Last post by ghulst - February 20, 2024, 09:58:03 PM
YEAH! She's alive! That's always good news. On to the next solved problem! ;)