News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Haynes Manual

Started by PaulScar, April 08, 2021, 06:49:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaulScar

I am selling my Tiger955i to buy something smaller and more suited to, ahem, shall we say a more mature rider. I have an as new, unmarked Haynes Manual for sale. I always have copied and printed any page I need to take into the workshop so it has never seen a grubby finger. Can post it to the buyer if needed but would have to add the cost to the tenner I want for it. Also got a few bits and pieces to sell, Blue Flame Can and a link pipe. Also a set of Touratech engine bars and all fittings. Standard Shock with remote preload adjuster in good working order but needs new lower bearing pins. Offers?

Lee337

How much are you looking for for the can & link pipe?

I might be interested.
No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid.

PaulScar

Hi, thanks for the enquiry, Looking for £80, its only a year old and hardly any marks, Little used due to lockdown and travel restrictions. Sounds lovely and the bike seemed to run better.

Lee337

No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid.