News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Steamer rear mudguard extension

Started by Madruss, February 11, 2023, 07:02:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Madruss

I'm chasing a rear mudguard extension. Missed one of these on "Fleabay" recently, was hoping there would be one on the parts bike !
If anyone has one on the "keep it just incase pile" & won't ever use it, I'll appreciate it  :thumbsup
1996 Granite black Steamer, ahead of 40 odd others owned
Regards Russ
An ounce of luck is worth a ton of experience!

Sin_Tiger

I'll have a check on what the postage cost from here is.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Madruss

Regards Russ

Sin_Tiger

I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Madruss

Great, it looks the "goods"  :><
First day back at work after surgery & a week off.  ;) 
Still long warm days, first week of Autumn here & still low 30's C. Enough daylight for some time to start removing the HB crashbars for their transfer to the black bike.
Regards Russ

Madruss

Well it's arrived after the "around the world journey"  :occasion14 undamaged, in it's well packed carton.
Funnily, sitting it in position on the '96, fitting perfectly. Yet on the '92 Calypso parts bike, it's rear guard is of a more square edge design.
Surprising to see minor changes as such.
Thanks again Sin Tiger  :occasion14 
Regards Russ

Sin_Tiger

Madruss

It's bolted up  :thumbsup You cannot see attachments on this board.
Regards Russ

Lee337

No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid.

Madruss

Should I drill those baffles a bit more   :mut
Regards Russ