News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Recent posts

Tiger 660 Sport / Re: Test ride done
Last post by ghulst - September 28, 2022, 07:00:35 PM
So, how's the bike? ;)
Other Triples / Re: Daysie's Diary
Last post by ghulst - September 28, 2022, 06:48:47 PM
Just the other week I saw someone clean their tank with cleaning vinegar. It was a steel Ducati tank and I was impressed with the results. Perhaps that might be a suggestion.
Steamers (1993-1998 Tigers) / Re: Carb Tuning by CO Gas Anal...
Last post by ghulst - September 28, 2022, 06:40:23 PM
The big question is whether there is any EFI kit you can fit from another model, or do something with a programmable ECU. In cars this has become more of a thing in the past five years. You can convert anything now, but on bikes it seems to still be lacking.
Everything Else For Sale / OEM Triumph Manual Issue 8. U...
Last post by London_Phil - September 28, 2022, 10:39:49 AM
Just found a used, but good Genuine Triumph manual for all Carb Triples and Fours.
Part no 3850300 Issue 8, 06/99, so does include Keihin carbs.
Well thumbed, and a not going to look good on a coffee table, but in perfect working order

£20 plus postage at cost
I know you can download pdf's, but if you want a genuine Triumph one in your hand, hook me up...
Last post by London_Phil - September 28, 2022, 10:31:06 AM
No more pops n farts eh?, but what about the bike?
Looking good Sin, if they did an efi conversion, I would never have sold mine...
I wonder what happened to the guy who did one, a few years ago?, he was on the forum..
Last post by ssevy - September 27, 2022, 10:58:43 PM
Nicely done!
Steamers (1993-1998 Tigers) / Re: Now to put it all back tog...
Last post by Madruss - September 27, 2022, 11:14:00 AM
Found a length of radiator hose which is a good tight fit over mounts, hope it isn't too thick.
Left my phone/camera out in the machine at work so not photo today.
Up and Coming / Re: Brecon Beacons Moto Campin...
Last post by Nick Calne - September 26, 2022, 02:51:00 PM
Excellent H. 

Camp site adjusted to https://www.hillviewcampsite.co.uk/ for those interested in camping btw.  Revised GPX's to follow.
Other Triples / Re: Daysie's Diary
Last post by Sin_Tiger - September 25, 2022, 11:18:44 PM
You might try using another metal polish that I've had good results with. It's called "Peek", it's not much cheaper, though I feel it leaves a better finish FTW.