News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Just bought a 800abs model

Started by daveb, January 24, 2018, 08:32:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

daveb

Evening all, just moved over,I  part ex a 955i 2007 for a 2015 tiger 800 abs.

blacktiger

You'll find the 800 easier to ride and handle. It does lack a little of the 955 torque but it's not far behind. But should you have posted this in the "Roadie" section?
2013 800XC 33000 miles & counting.

daveb

Quote from: blacktiger on January 24, 2018, 09:35:30 PM
You'll find the 800 easier to ride and handle. It does lack a little of the 955 torque but it's not far behind. But should you have posted this in the "Roadie" section?

Okay, but I thought the tiger 800 were in this section.  My mistake

blacktiger

No, my mistake. Some while ago the Beakers used to be the XC and the Roadies used to be the er, roadie model. Now it seems that someone changed Beakers to include all 800s.  :icon_scratch:
2013 800XC 33000 miles & counting.

London_Phil

Hey Dave, welcome to the 800 club!, My Steamers currently on Ebay after Danwarb decided to escape to Singapore not long after buying it.... No connection, I'm sure.
BTW looking at your screenshot, did you know there's a "mark all messages as read" button at the bottom of the index page??