News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Dead Beaker

Started by Timbox2, July 19, 2019, 03:26:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Timbox2

Firstly thanks to Ivor for helping out over the phone, the schematic has probably confirmed what we thought, cheers mate :icon_salut:

Friend of a friend broke down 2 nights ago on his 2011 800 XR. Clive, my mate, phoned me up as he thinks im the Tiger Guru, but as I explained never had an 800 but thought I would try and help so went down to his this morning with me OBD2 and Tune ECU, but cant even connect as no power getting to diag cable or clocks etc.
RH Fuse 3, which feeds ignition switch blows as soon as you turn on. We've isolated everything we can think of and still no go, so looks like an internal issue with the ignition switch, or possibly a short somewhere in the harness. Mate of mate organising to get bike back to CMC where he bought it 3 months ago
2016 Tiger Sport