News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Another set of Mustang Steamer foot pegs

Started by Sparky, June 03, 2016, 11:26:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sparky

The last piece of the Steamer mods arrived yesterday took a bit of trial and error to get the brake and shifter adjusted to where I like them.  FYI these are the deluxe oversize in matte black finish.

Thanks Mustang.

1998 Steamer. Sold, replaced with a 2016 Africa Twin.
1982 Honda FT 500 Ascot,  1983 Honda VT 500 Ascot

nickjtc

Nice footpegs, Mister. I would have gone for black too, but they would not match the chrome handlebars on my 1050.  :icon_wink:
"That which does not kill us reminds us to wear motorcycle specific clothing!"

fishnbiker

The ONLY proper colour is burnished mud ...

This photo also shows my sprocketectomy results ...
Ken/Fishnbiker
& Felix, blue 95 Tiger, & Buzz, 08 blue Suzuki DR 650 SE, & Mini-D, 97 white Suzuki DR 350 SE

Madruss

Did a mod of my ownYou cannot see attachments on this board.
1996 Granite black Steamer, ahead of 40 odd others owned
Regards Russ
An ounce of luck is worth a ton of experience!

Aeschere

With the passing of Mustang, is the design available somewhere? They look great, and with a neighbour that loves making metal gadget, those would be great to have a go at.

Madruss

Those pegs look "real professional" by comparison to my "backyard customs"  :icon_salut:
1996 Granite black Steamer, ahead of 40 odd others owned
Regards Russ
An ounce of luck is worth a ton of experience!