News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Idiot watch

Started by Nick Calne, August 15, 2011, 07:05:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick Calne

Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

Mustang

How about  this guy ?

Nick Calne

:shock:  unbelievable!

Reckon that might be a (fat) chick, rather than a bloke, so it's going to have to be a punch in the sparkle, rather than a kick in the nuts!
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

PeteH

No insurance...take away the car and crush it....also the phones but attach them to his head first :twisted:
Tiger 1200 XRt in red, the best colour

JetdocX

I find the driving skills improve once the phone is inserted into their asses. :roll:
From parts unknown.

rybes

:lol: mate, thats nothin. i know the road he got pulled on and used to live a few roads away from him. let me point out at this time that i never new him, jus know the road. things like that are normal in that area. the majority of people have sugar beet and turkey mince for brains. im surprised he knew the coppers were behind him. i could tell ya hundreds of horror stories bout the drivin there. im a foriegner in those parts so i got an outsiders veiwpoint :lol: most norfolk drivers think the mirros there for......well, i dunno what they think there for i jus know they dont use em.
i like the way that his solicitor says you see peple eatin apples and lightin fags while drivin. now im unsure here but as far as im aware, there is no law dictatin that you cant light a fag or eat an apple, they jus come under the "driving without due care" banner, unlike mobiles which have a law statin they cannot be used while drivin :roll:
reiberman reiberman rides his tiger as hard as he can (sung to spiderman tune)

blacktiger

Quote from: "Mustang"How about  this guy ?

This one should be posted under "Irony" banner.
2013 800XC 33000 miles & counting.

oxnsox

I have seen, on a motorway, the bloke in the car next to me eating cereal from a bowl with a spoon (and holding a piece of toast). At no time were any of his hands on the wheel... all whilst doing about 60mph......
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
  If it ain't Farkled...  don't fix it....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tigertriple

Here is the perfect use for the Zombie Killer slingshot machete that was posted by Mustang. I knew there had to be a use for it. It was only a matter of time to find it.

People that use mobile phones while driving would think twice if they got fooked  in the head by a machete while using their phones. Maybe the cops could have a more compact version using a steak knife instead of the machete.

Just wishful thinking  :lol:
2006, 955 Tiger Caspian blue with lot\'s of juicy extras

Tigertriple

Quote from: "oxnsox"I have seen, on a motorway, the bloke in the car next to me eating cereal from a bowl with a spoon (and holding a piece of toast). At no time were any of his hands on the wheel... all whilst doing about 60mph......

At least he had the sense not to use his phone while he was eating as he may have choked :wink:

As my Wife often says "whits wrang wae these people"

Tigertriple

This might work :lol: