News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

fun day out....

Started by NeilD, August 28, 2011, 05:43:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NeilD

did an 'off road experience' day with this lot yesterday..

http://www.i2imca.com/page3.htm

I never realised how much fun getting a bike filthy dirty and falling off it several times could be... although it always helps if its someone elses bike  :D  

having never done anything more scarey than single track tarmac roads and riding across grass at rallies, I was impressed that by the end of the day they got us to the stage where we were riding the KTM's up and down slopes I could barely walk up..  today I'm knackered and my knee hurts, but worth it..!

rybes

so a good day was had then  8)  always fancied doin summink like that but never got round to it
reiberman reiberman rides his tiger as hard as he can (sung to spiderman tune)

TigerTrax

My friend once wrote to me....
"there is nothing like riding alongside a herd of wild horses, running across a wide open, high mesa."

I've not done that.

But a year ago when my road turned into a 'goat trail' in Wyoming.... I kept going; Thru a rancher's back yard; Into his horse corrall, and out thru his pasture full of cattle and horses; Then finding my path and 24 miles to the next road.

That's what a Tiger can do for you. When the road ends.... you can keep going!
\'Life\'s A Journey ..... Don\'t Miss A Turn\'