News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

The Souther Soiree

Started by BigMark, June 10, 2011, 05:34:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigMark

I am organising a small gathering on September the 16th,17th & 18th. It is an informal camping with the possibility of a guided ride out or two.

**We will avoid fords where possible!

The campsite location is all but finalised as 10 mins south of Ashford in Kent.
Comes complete with top class facilities...
Quality Showers, Flushing Loose, Fridge, Microwave, BBQ, wifi!
The cost per pitch per night is £10 - £15. Costs are under negotiation and dependant on numbers.

* = Ride at your own risk.

*There will be a day route exploring the local byways of varying difficulty for those who like a challenge.

*There will be a day route for those who wish to explore the gentle Kent Lanes.

*There will be a recommended itinerary for places to visit/roads to ride in the area.

I will bring a gas BBQ and the shops are close enough for supplies and beer!

Anyone fancy joining us?

CoolHandLuke

Something for my Birthday.  How kind :)

John Stenhouse

Might well be up for that, have to find out if there is some cover for mother then let you know
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

Bixxer Bob

Almost certainly will be there  :D
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

BigMark

Thats all good. I have about 8 peeps from elsewhere who would like to come gather round the BBQ..

Just a couple of small fords are unavoidable!!!!

Bixxer Bob

I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

NKL

I hope to be there, asuming I survive the Stella Alpina.
I\'m immortal..........well so far!!!
-----------------------------------
\'08 KTM 990 Adventure
\'91 Black XTZ 750
\'10 TM 250 EN
\'07 CCM 404
Renault Traffic 100

BigMark

Now, now Bob..  :lol:

Be good to see some Tigers there.. 8)

Bixxer Bob

So.... it's the 16th   :|