News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Snow for Kenny

Started by Spud, November 25, 2011, 09:13:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spud

Looks like snow for ou guys today, makes a change from the rain I suppose  :roll:  cheers Spud  :wink:

KuzzinKenny

Quote from: "Spud"Looks like snow for ou guys today, makes a change from the rain I suppose  :roll:  cheers Spud  :wink:

:shock:  :shock: well this time last year we had 6in of the white stuff and it never stopped for weeks  :? its just been pissin down all day and saturday looks the same  :( but sunday looks like it should be ok so i'm plannin to go for a ride, anywhere !!   :lol: need to get out an scrub in me noo tyre  :D

any excuse is a good excuse   :wink:

KK

ps it will be windy tho !!
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

KuzzinKenny

Hey Spud !! you were a week early !!  :lol: its white now tho  :(

just a dustin on sunday and today but will freeze up tonite !!

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

bunker

Stacks over in the West - got a snowman in the garden!
Tiger 885

Tigertriple

Quote from: "bunker"Stacks over in the West - got a snowman in the garden!

Tell him to fook off :lol:
2006, 955 Tiger Caspian blue with lot\'s of juicy extras

KuzzinKenny

Quote from: "Tigertriple"
Quote from: "bunker"Stacks over in the West - got a snowman in the garden!

Tell him to fook off :lol:

and keep him away from yer Irn Bru or he'll nick it   :lol:  :lol:

:wink:

KK

Chris Canning

Having recently had some interest in a bike,to find it's in a place called Brodick only to find it's on the island of Arran,just seen an article on Sky about the weather at Ardrossan  :shock: ,the logistics of buying it  :(

Sin_Tiger

I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Spud

You getting some today ? cheers Spud  :wink:

KuzzinKenny

Well i woke up to the white stuff 2day  :( thankfully it was only 1"  :roll:

not too long till the shortest day  :roll: then we start headin back to summer  :lol:

KK

Spud

Yep ten days and summer will be on the way  :shock:  cheers Spud  :wink:

KuzzinKenny

:icon_scratch this day last year we had over 1Ft of snow and it was -7.5C !!

today it was wet and 12C !!

:?

KK

Tigertriple

Just bought 2 snow shovels as a big freeze was predicted as per usual once you buy the gear the weather suddenly turns warmer :lol:. I'm not complaining as I'd rather have this than snow any day.
2006, 955 Tiger Caspian blue with lot\'s of juicy extras