News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

cee bailey screen

Started by Daveyboy, March 10, 2012, 08:54:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daveyboy

Hi looking for a different screen for the stock model on my 06 Girly

Cee bailey with wings would be my preferred options or open to suggestions

please let me know I am in the uk

BigDan

I never got the Cee Bailey's screen, but it was what I was first looking at (you see them recommended a lot).

But there is a lesser known product called the Palmer Products screen and its bloody brilliant. Check out their website (google them), they are UK made and fantastic.

Adjustable, so you will find a position that works for you. Most people like them on medium high and lowest backdrop but I have it on the highest vertical setting and highest backdrop :) Its awesome.

Cost me just short of 200 notes, but definately worth it.
2007 Triumph Sprint ST 1050  - Add me on Facebook

Daveyboy

Dan
thanks for getting back to me, the palmer screen does sound good if expensive, not sure I can spend 200 big ones on a screen.  going to try some cheap options first.

stock screen is awful.

Tiger is great especially round town, what tyres are you running ? just realised mine is front battlewing and rear trailwing thinking they should be a match ?

BigDan

I'm running Anakee 2's, but I do plentiful miles so might need new tyres in 2 months or so. At which point I'll try running some Maxxis Supermaxxx.
2007 Triumph Sprint ST 1050  - Add me on Facebook

davidwsmithpe

I have the Cee Bailey #2 (with wings) and love it!.  I am also running Anakee 2s on both front & back.