News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

newbie bought a steamer!!!

Started by fuzee666, May 28, 2012, 10:54:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fuzee666

evenin' all!!!  new to the forum and i've just bought my first 900 steamer in british racing green and 36k on the clock.  it's also got a personal plate on it that i may consider selling as i'm really not into personal plates.
i passed my bike test last year and rode a gpz500s for the last year to gain some experience and now bought the tiger as i want to get something bigger and for a bit of touring :)  
i'm also a full-time mechanic and mot tester for classes 1 to 4, so if i can help anyone with any mot issues or queries then just shout!!!  lol

i'll get some pics up soon and hope to speak to you all soon.

les (fuzee666). :D

Nick Calne

Hello and welcome to the forum.  Looking forward to seeing some pictures of the bike.
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

fuzee666

here's some pics of my new bike :D

i'm toying with the idea of selling the plate on the bike, anyone interested just give me a shout  ;)

cheers,
les.

Mustang

looks pretty clean ............
British Racing Green makes it a 1998 model , yes ?

fuzee666

spot on mate!!!  :)

treewright

Hi there nice bike, fellow new comer have fun with it.
1983 landrover 110 3.5 turbo diesel,yamaha xt600 tenere 1987,triumph tiger 885 carb 94,95?

JetdocX

Welcome.  Full time mechanic?  Yes.  You will need to be. :lol:
From parts unknown.

Nick Calne

Great plate btw. Good luck in shifting it.
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

fuzee666

I think I am going to sell the plate so open to offers ;)

Sin_Tiger

Nice, another tartan one  8)

I'd be interested in the plate, just for a bit of fun, don't give me a hard time OK  :oops:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

John Stenhouse

I like that plate too. When I had a few VFRs I enquired of the gods at DVLA if VFR 750 F was available, unfortunately it hadn't been issued but they deemed it not of universal interest, shame.
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

fuzee666

i'm gonna put an ad in the for sale section  8)