News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

What trips your trigger?

Started by TigerTrax, October 27, 2006, 07:44:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

William Reber

I am the founder of a small riding club ( Carolina Riders ) a all brand club. While we have about 50 members the normal ride is 3 to 6 bikes any larger we break down into smaller groups. More of our rides go to the Blue Ridge mountains for twisties . I do have the only Tiger in this group so I enjoy meeting the few and far between I do meet. As a normal ride for this group is 400 to 500 miles I see no reason why I would not ride 400 miles to do riding with like minded riders  , maybe make a new friend or two. Now large "Herd" rides I do tend to stay away from and if booze is being consumed then that a NO for sure, At rides end the story changes. :lol:

TigerTrax

When I started the Tiger Ride-In 5 years ago... I looked at it as a

'turn around point'! Ride-In from wherever you are, stay a couple of days; meet some like minded riders; have a good relaxing time; see some local points of interests; Ride home. The result was exactly that!

We have riders who come back every year and tell me it's the best event they have attended.... why? Because there are no expectations except to arrive and enjoy.

FYI:

No..  We do not have 'vendor booths' or a Triumph tent.

No... We do not do large group rides.

No..  We do not encourage or tolerate disorderly conduct.

Yes.. We encourage spouses, S.O.s, Kids.

Yes.. We leave a great impression on local folks.

Yes.. We have a very good relaxed time.

Yes.. We break up into solo riders/small 2-4 rider groups on loop/local

rides.

So for those who have never attended.... try not to make any assumptions as to what we do or do not do..... why not show up and do your part to make it a bigger and better event. It's really that simple.

So join us and have a good time.

I know we'll see several new riders in Wellsboro, PA next June.... the Grand Canyon of Pennsylvania.

Have a Terrific New Year

TigerTrax
\'Life\'s A Journey ..... Don\'t Miss A Turn\'

Great Escape Tours

I like riding alone, and many of my trips (Minnesota ---> Cali,   Indiana ---> Cali,   Cali -----> East Coast & back) have all been solo rides...

BUT....

Riding with people is a blast. That's one reason I started my company, and I love riding with a goup of like-minded people who enjoy the road, the sights, and companionship of fellow riders doing what they love to do.

Have to say though, that I do need the to include a 'balance' ride every now and then: me, my bike, some camp food, and my tent & bag, a good book, and no one for miles.... :lol:
Great Escape Motorcycle Tours

www.great-escape-tours.com

psychorn

I ride 100 miles a day to work. I also ride solo too. My brother inlaw owns a 06 Triumph Sprint ST so I ride with him mostly. I enjoy meeting other riders  of all bikes. Our local RAT has rides several times a month starting in Apr.

Would I ride 400 miles for a greet and meet  of other Tiger owners ? YEP!!!  :D

I would like to say thanks to tigertrax for helping me finally being able to post. :D  :mrgreen:
Henry

04 Tiger 955cc