News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Whats under the tank

Started by Chris Canning, June 25, 2012, 09:34:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Canning

Shame Triumph can't make a complete bike at the weight they are without the tank/seat battery!!!,just about screwed back together,usual Triumph start up like a bag of spanners,switch it off try again,perfect  :roll:

New ZVM

You'll note were I keep the tech stuff on the wall of cars from years gone by :oops:

Chris Canning

Not so obvious untill I saw it on the photo,the water mark at the bottom of the hose,do folk still have the original ones on??

kiwijohn

Chris,

Could you tell me what make the hand guards are you have?

Thanks
Somerset, UK

Chris Canning

Touratech,Spud has e'm and they are also on the 885i thats forsale in the adds,the sting in the tail is!! if you look they are quite high but thats an add om and cost even more  :roll:

On the 885 you can the extra bit is white.

deepsouthtiger

:bowdown
Chris, that is the cleanest Tiger I have EVER seen. You are the Man!
Are those the stock rims? Love the black.
The difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits

Spud

Easy to fit but "how F..king much" expensive but to be fair they work well weather wise and did protect my hand when I was crossing a ford and hit a wall at slow speed. If I can remember how to post a photo I will cheers Spud  :wink:

Chris Canning

Quote from: "deepsouthtiger":bowdown
Chris, that is the cleanest Tiger I have EVER seen. You are the Man!
Are those the stock rims? Love the black.

Well had a bit of a calamity during winter my vintage twin tub washing machine that I have in the garage for doing my bike cleaning cloths threw a rod during the winter and trying to buy another has proven to be a challenge!!!,but got a newer model last week only 20 years old and normal service and clean rags is resumed :oops: .

The wheels are Dymags.

metalguru

By any chance was the twin tub made by Rolls?
Had one at home when I was a smaller kid.
What is under the tennis ball?
2013 Explorer
2006 Rocket 3
2004 Tiger Lucifer Orange
2001 Adventurer. (Like new).
1993 DR200
1977 Kawa Z1000A1 (Had from new)
1972 BSA A65L
1960 Norman Nippy
1952 Royal Enfield Ensign MK1
2 Crossers
I may as well do it, as I'm gonna get blamed for it anyway.

Chris Canning

Twin tub is Hotpoint  :oops: ,the tennis ball?? do you know I get heaps of questions over the years either on the net or in person and yet  must be the oldest trick in the book for travelling,top has been cut off and it has a piece of sponge in it for cleaning my visor on the hoof,the real trick is to carry a tiny bottle of water,the size of which you get in hotels with free samples in and a spare piece of sponge,because if you let the sponge dry out,the wind has a habit of sucking it out of the tennis ball, small bottle out of a side pocket,hand to wife,she unscrews the top and poor it in the tennis ball,well some of it,the wind has the rest  :roll: