News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Charging

Started by nortonbrian, July 10, 2012, 07:46:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nortonbrian

2005 955i, no charge, voltmeter falling fast. Stator grounded.   Bike had wiring re routed as per popular modification,  connected via stock multi pin plugs.Voltmeter read 14.3.
installed Ricks stator and r/r, cut connectors off and hard wired [soldered] them together. Voltmeter now reads 14.9.

oxnsox

Not wanting to offend... but I'm unsure if you're asking a question here or making a statement. :?
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
  If it ain't Farkled...  don't fix it....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

nortonbrian

Thiswas information that I thought may be of interest to tiger owners. I would like to add that my digital voltmeter is very reassuring, letting me know that all is well. And importantly if all is not well, gives you time to find a safev haven. This accessory is a must for me now.