News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Chuffin' 'ell

Started by robxxxx, July 15, 2012, 11:12:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

robxxxx

Just put the bike back together this afternoon after doing a coolant change. While I was at it, I did the airbox mod, balanced throttle bodies and changed the air filter for a Pipercross one.
Can't make my mind up if it is quicker. Feels it. But the TOR pipe seems to have come to life now. Sounds nice around the 4-6k mark.
Roll on next weekend, chain and sprockets to do.

Chad

Quote from: "robxxxx"Just put the bike back together this afternoon after doing a coolant change. While I was at it, I did the airbox mod, balanced throttle bodies and changed the air filter for a Pipercross one.
Can't make my mind up if it is quicker. Feels it. But the TOR pipe seems to have come to life now. Sounds nice around the 4-6k mark.
Roll on next weekend, chain and sprockets to do.

Happy days  :D where did you get the piper cross from ?
Despacio. Hay m\'as tiempo que vida

robxxxx

It was from Triumph online. Just waiting for it to dry up a little more, just so I can ride around listening to it.

Chad

Quote from: "robxxxx"It was from Triumph online. Just waiting for it to dry up a little more, just so I can ride around listening to it.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Despacio. Hay m\'as tiempo que vida

PeteH

Mine felt decidedly quicker with the K&N...now I `ve fitted a 19t front sprocket it has to work harder to keep the sweet spot....err...which equals going faster :lol:
Tiger 1200 XRt in red, the best colour

robxxxx

I did toy with the idea of changing sprockets while I was ordering a chain. But in the end I was happy with the way it is, so left that one for another time.