News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Anyone going to the MCN show at ally pally on Saturday?

Started by BP_LONDON, January 26, 2005, 02:49:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BP_LONDON

I am - it's only about 10 minutes' ride from my house!!!....looking for a new Jacket and perhaps a race can. Can't wait to see the new S3 and Sprint.

SIBBO

Hi stranger i was having the same thoughts about this show myself....i will text you friday to confirm and arrange a time.

GlenWatt

Sorry Guys.

I've all ready pre-booked the Thursday off work.

Never been to this show before, people recon it's good.
Glen

Email - mailto:glen@watt.me.uk\">glen@watt.me.uk  

\"The Aussies call us Boring... we prefer World Champions\"

BP_LONDON

Quote from: "SIBBO"Hi stranger i was having the same thoughts about this show myself....i will text you friday to confirm and arrange a time.

Good stuff Staurt. I'll probably try to go as early as possible in the morning...lets chat Friday

Chris Canning

I'll be walking through the door bang on 9 0'clock and i've a 2 hour journey to get there!!!.

Chris

Chris Canning

Two hours down there,outside the door for 9,3 hours round and back home for 2!!!! usual show but a pleasant morning out non the less!!.

Chris

BP_LONDON

Yes, SIBBO and I met up at the show, It was a fun morning, and the demo rides they had on were excellent. I picked up a relly nice pair of leather jeans for the summer - there was no Hein gericke stand, as usual... :(

SIBBO

Me and BP looked at all manner of bikes at this show but we both came to the same conclusion...................we honestly couldnt find anything we would swap our tiger for except maybe a newer one,lots of lovely bikes but nothing that offers the practicality,speed/power,looks,and value of the tiger all in one package.

KTM 950 adv nice but too much expensive plastic ,and that skinny saddle aint made for 500 mile days the kind of rider they expect is gonna be stood on the pegs for great lengths of time.

I personally used to be a fan of the GS(couldnt justify the extra ££££££s) but that thing is getting to look too space age,the BMW range seems to be morphing in to one machine.

How long before they do away with the adventure ?