News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

New Trophy in MCN

Started by Timbox2, September 12, 2012, 10:56:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Timbox2

I know I know, its not a Tiger, but MCN are talking "Class Leading" on its first outing, gotta read between the lines I suppose, but I say well done Triumph
2016 Tiger Sport

Chris Canning

You know Tim that bike really will be catch 22,will it be better than a K??,in most aspects I'd suggest so,it sure as hell won't be as quick,but quick enough,and hopefully won't require a great deal of warranty work,from my experience with Triumph in that area left a lot to be desired in comparison with BM,which brings us back to the 22 thing!!

But would suggest a huge success,for no other reason the number of disgruntled K owners.

Timbox2

Yep, Catch 22 allright, Ive just had the L/H switchgear replaced on the BM, and on the day I took it in it had actually started working again, not the supplying dealer either, but they still replaced it as they knew it was a problem, not so sure Triumph would be as accomodating, but then again it probably wont fail in the first place, Ive gotta have a go on a Trophy though,power and extra weight says it will be a lot slower, but in the real world? And I bet it'll pee all over an RT
2016 Tiger Sport

Bixxer Bob

I seriously want one, but won't ever be able to afford it so I'll just have to dream....
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...